MAKING THE BEST EVEN BETTER
Our amazing offers are the cherry on top of our extraordinary holidays! From buy one get one free on cruise fares, to extra money to spend onboard, reduced deposits or our fantastic all-inclusive experience – we give our guests offers that they just can’t say no to, all year round.
Download our latest top offer guides
Top Offer Guide UK - 26/06/2017
Oasis of the Seas Dedicated Top Offer Guide UK - 12/05/2017
Top Offers Guide ROI - 26/06/2017
Top Offers Guide N IRL - 20/06/2017
The early bird really does get the worm! If your customers book a selected 2018 sailing with Royal Caribbean before 3 July, they will enjoy our Early Booking Promotion Guarantee – letting them switch to another current promotion once before they sail. When it's time to redeem, we'll update the price to the latest prevailing rate.
See full Terms and Conditions
GOING GOING GONE
If your customers are looking for an extraordinary last minute getaway, they’ll need to be extra quick. With limited 2017 summer holidays available from the UK to all over Europe, and at great prices, such as a 12-night Northern Delights cruise on board Navigator of the Seas® from just £799/€999pp—they won’t be around for long.
When they’re gone, they’re gone
Who doesn't enjoy a few treats? With this fantastic offer, we're treating your customers to 20% their cruise fare, and up to $1,000 to spend onboard!
Let's break it down - the offer applies to:
- Bookings made by 3 July this year
- Selected 2017 or 2018 Caribbean or European sailings
- Sailings of six nights or more
With that saving and the extra spending money, your customers can treat themselves to a host of special experiences, like…
- Speciality dining: Whether they fancy trying out Jamie’s Italian at sea, fresher-than-fresh sushi at Izumi, haute cuisine at Chef’s Table, or prime steak at Chops Grille, they’ll be spoiled for choice.
- Beverage packages: With soft drink, wine and even alcoholic all-inclusive packages, there’s a hassle-free option to suit everyone.
- Shore excursions: Exciting adventures, relaxed explorations, and unexpected moments are all on the menu with our extensive list of shore excursions in every port.
- Spa treatments: For some truly indulgent me-time, your customers could book themselves in at our onboard spa—for a massage, a facial, or anything else from our list of luxurious options.
- Designer shopping: Retail therapy calls with top brands like Michael Kors, kate spade new york, Kiehl’s, Cartier and Bulgari.
- Wifi access: VOOM, the fastest internet at sea, is now available fleet-wide, with great value packages so your customers can stay connected without breaking the bank.
Whether they’re travelling this year or next, help your customers to a few treats on their Royal Caribbean holiday—but don’t forget, they’ll need to book by 3 July!
We’re making it easier for your customers to enjoy the excitement of Orlando and the Caribbean. Choose from a range of specially created package deals with Royal Caribbean, and help take the hassle out of planning their holiday.
THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE
There’s so much to discover on a Royal Caribbean holiday - and with an 8-night stay in Orlando before the cruise, your customers can enjoy even more:
Orlando stay and Caribbean cruise package includes:
- Direct return flights with Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick or Manchester to Orlando
- 8-nights in a hotel near International Drive in Orlando
- 7-night Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise onboard Oasis of the Seas®
- Private car transfers included
Oasis of the Seas From £999pp - 24/05/2017
Oasis of the Seas Dedicated Top Offer Guide UK - 21/06/2017
Your customers can visit the marvels of the Med with even more ease than ever before, thanks to new and exclusive Royal Caribbean charter flights from both Belfast International to Barcelona, to sail onboard the fantastic Freedom of the Seas®.
Guests will enjoy:
- A direct charter flight from Belfast to meet the ship in Barcelona
- Assured arrival service with full assistance from our travel experts in the event of any delay
- Generous luggage allowance of one hold bag at 20kg and one cabin bag at 10kg
- Peace of mind - every part of the holiday taken care of by Royal Caribbean
No other airline flies direct from Belfast to Barcelona in line with Freedom of the Seas® sailings.
Prices from £949pp/€1,245pp for a 7-night Western Med sailing onboard Freedom of the Seas®.